Monday, January 9, 2012

Just A Little Something

This one is just something I wrote. Hope you like it, and I hope it means something to one or two of you.


That year seems to have divided my heart and my head.

Good intentions only take us so far, we've all been misled.

One day I'm coming back home to show you my hands.

Until then just know I'm sorry, and I'll do what I can.


My mind is the culprit no one knew.

But my blood still bleeds for you.

You could fall in love with someone else.

But you've got nothing left to prove.


I was a hunter you were my prize.

But like a good father you opened my eyes.

Like a good mother you saw the inside.

Like a good lover you gave me your time.

Would you believe my skin is a wall.

Oh but your words are the bomb that makes the bricks fall.


I'm alive because you are alive.

I'm complete because your eyes don't see indecency.

Only dreams.


Thank you all for spending some time with me. Have a beautiful day.


(If you want to chat, leave a comment or follow me on Twitter here @MattHillEC.)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment